Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday, Sunday....

I love Sunday afternoons!  I got chores done, worked on some metal clay sample pieces, spent a bit of time tangling - suddenly realized I didn't post yesterday (sorry 'bout that!)... Sundays are the best day because they are LOOOOONNNNGGGGGGG.  I don't know how, but Sunday afternoons can easily expand to contain about twice the time of any other afternoon during the week.  Elastic time.  Einstein should've worked on this!

Anyhow, here's a tangle I enjoyed doing.  I used my own fabric swags and was thrilled by the way they turned out in this drawing.  Sometimes things just come together, you know?  I also used a number of fun tangles and variations of others.  The mix-and-match aspect of tangle patterns is seriously seductive - I could spend a lot more time drawing these than I have hours in the day!


Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can see a scrumptious, soft cushion and floaty curtains with trailing tassles! Very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - but I sure wish you would send me your Sundays - mine are always overshadowed by the spector of Monday and going back to work *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!