Thursday 10 March 2011

Why Not Wednesday

I had a lovely evening today teaching an original design to a talented student ("Hi Jan!" *big wave*).  The weather precluded the others from attending so my lovely little class turned into a private chat-fest.  It was lovely to see how quickly she picked up the [confusing for some] technique, and the bead choices she made have got my own imagination running amok...

After such a lovely evening, on a sleeting, cold, wet night, it was great to come home and cuddle up in my favourite chair and spend some time tangling.  In keeping with my current exploration of rubber stamp images and tangles, I have used yet another stamp image and some really fun tangles.  This lady seemed the sort to wear fur in the winter so I have "dressed" her accordingly.

I'm actually pretty tired, so I'm off to hit the hay and I'll "see" you tomorrow.

Here's the reminder for today - there is now a Zentangle Glossary available here.

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Ow, I really love your potrait zentangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so on a roll with these.. she is perfect.. where did you get so many face stamps.. love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, at all times if I see your ZT, i think you have a big talent to illustrate tarot or oracle cards. This ZT is very mystical. And also the blue tuesday ZT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kathy Thanks, Kathy! My dear friend, Ruth, had to downsize her collection of stamps when she moved and I was lucky enough to scoop up a great number of them. I love the imagery of a face or partial visage that you can then complete as you choose. Isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, this is cool! I am sending you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I hadn't realized what lovely hair that Hibred could make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hibred and Ixorus work so welll there! Well done.
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a wonderful time with you last night. I've definitely decided that zigzag is going to be the way to go! Talk about happy accidents.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!