Monday 11 July 2011

I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck!

Hi, people!  I'm back from my "vacation".  I spent a lovely week minding my 7-year-old nieceling and completely draining all my stamina and resources to keep up with her!  What a week!  We discovered a HUMUNGOUS labyrinth someone painted on a dead-end crescent near her home and we walked it every day.  We also found a GINORMOUS parrot that spent each morning on a perch in it's owner's front yard - that bird had to be over two feet tall, not including its tail!  Wow!  And it would say "hello" very nicely, too.  My neiceling and I were both quite enthralled...

As a result of my time away, I didn't have any art to post last week, nor even time to keep up with the wonderful art I know so many people posted - I will get caught up, although it may take some time!  I look forward to checking out what I missed and sharing more art later this week.

In the meantime, I think I can "technically" claim to have done the challenge for the week as I was honoured to provide The Diva's Challenge this week so she could take a short break without interrupting the momentum.  So to see what I've done, go here.

More later! *G*

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to have you back!

    Already did the challenge you provided! Thanks for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a time of excitement and adventure! Have seen that you are the Diva this week fun idea. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely vacation.. that parrot sounds fun.. and a labyrinth sounds very cool.. haven't had time to do anything much lately.. but love how you did your initials for your strings.. am string challenged I think...lol
    glad you're back...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, You did too make art! You made beautiful magic with my Darling Daughter and what is more beautiful or creative than the connection you share?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and it must be a week for labyrinths, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making the effort to comment - let's talk!